I just read an article titled, "Ten Reasons I Hate My Kids" and a lot of what was said was absolutely true and the way I feel quite a bit. My furniture and carpet are completely ruined, changing pee sheets (as well as vomit) bed sheets at 3am is a disgusting task, and not only pretending, but also have to learn about, pokemon and all things boy related is not only tiresome but also difficult for a barbie girl such as myself. Being a single mom....I can legitimately say that there are days when I despise the whole mothering role and want my old life back.
But there is always a "BUT" to any statement......and with that being said, I have spent a lot of this Thanksgiving weekend absolutely LOVING my kids. I guess its the whole "What are you Thankful For" question that has plagued me since Wednesday, but I think I have some pretty awesome little boys. They have A-mazing personality quirks and I adore them.
So I have made a list of ten reasons why I heart my kids...they aren't my top reasons...just ten random reasons that I love them today :)
1. Cooper makes an amazing Umbrella Stand
2. My boys most certainly love each other and never fight.
3. They are obviously fans of Beavis and Butthead.
4. They share in my reading obsession.
5. They will pose on high horses for a picture for Mom...even when terrified.
6. They choke each other...and its fun!
7. They can have fun with something as mundane as gym lockers.
8. They share in my love of Vampires, Werewolves, Fairies, and Zombies.
9. Caleb can appreciate a good cookie.
10. They let me act like a kid whenever I want...and it's okay.