So...what is the point of my ranting? I'm not sure, except that I can quickly see how I'm about to lose control of my brain. So in prep, I'm trying to forge some things in place to get this nutcase of a schedule to flow better. Maybe you guys might have some more tips? Here's some things I've been trying so far:
- Made homemade pancakes; froze them for quick breakfasts during the week
- Made mini blueberry muffins and put them in little baggies (like the Hostess mini muffins. MUCH cheaper)
- Crock pot freezer meal bag prepping
- Notebook/pen/book etc always in my purse in case I'm able to write. Nine chances out of ten a parent wants to chat, so it rarely works. :(
- Bought dragon dictation program for my computer. Now I can multitask and "write" at the same time. SCORE!
- No matter what...take 15 minutes for myself everyday before I cook dinner. It's amazing how much better I feel.